this is the kind of day I'm having....

Oh, dear. It reminds me of the "memorable" Christmas Eve I thought someone was shooting at our house in the middle of the night. Turns out the shelf I had several quarts of home canned tomato juice on decided to break and the jars were sliding out one after another breaking on top of each other all over my kitchen carpet. :P

Hope your day got better!

That kinda matches the mess I did yesterday dropped a large glass jar of sweet pickles on kitchen tile floor. The glass flew 10 feet and splashed all over the patio doors. Went to the store got more pickles for the macaroni salad - opened them and realized I bought dill pickles instead! Sorry you're having a day like mine. LOL

Well, I just made a bowl of cheerios with banana's & was walking through the dining room to the office when I bumped into a hutch & well, milk & cheerios makes for a stickie mess. We didn't do supper tonight, I made two huge batches of chocolate chips cookie dough, two batches of potato salad dressing, which takes a little time as it is cooked then just put it in the frig. till needed & a batch of rhubarb cherry jam. My DH worked outside on his boat, & my flower beds. We just weren't hungry, till now. Good night!

Day is better today. I got the mess cleaned up with only one cut and that was taking the garbage out! Today is my day off (we work at our store every Sat so take Monday off instead), I have the rest of my house cleaned, one very clean pantry cupboard, laundry well started, Roger has the lawn mowed and now we are off to Edmonton to see 2 of our daughters and pick up a few things we need for the store. The sun is shinning, going to be a great day....:D

Archived