Asking for more prayers for our Daughter in law(Home from hospital)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update!1

Amanda is starting to do somewhat better today, they gave her some muscle relaxers and that seems to have helped to get her bowels moving, she had a bm so things are beginning to work their way out. They said that they called it a sleeping bowel because of it not being used for 6 months while on the bag, it got to where it was asleep and needed to be awaken, they were trying to let it work through on its own, but so much pain and throwing up they decided to give her the muscle relaxers to ease I guess the cramping or whatever it is supposed to do it is starting to work. she is apparently still not done throwing up but it has slowed down some. I really feel for her she has been through so much. I feel this is the beginning of a break through but go ahead and keep her in prayer a little longer to see it through. Many thanks to the Forum Prayer Warriors. and Thank You Jesus, Amen

Oh Jeanne I just read this for the first time. My mom had a colostomy and dealt with the same problem a few times....she would be so sick and miserable. I hate that your dil is dealing with this. They finally put my mom on a daily dose of Mirilax and she never had another problem. I will pray that she gets some much needed rest from the nausea and pain. Hopefully once everything "wakes up" she will get to go home. God bless you and your family.

Jeanne - it is indeed more restful to be home. A hospital is no place to get any rest. Prayers will continue that she heals completely and is never troubled by this again.

Archived