I'm getting my first grandaughter

I am so excited we found out Friday that my daughters first little one will be a girl. I have three grandsons which I adore but of my gosh I can make pink things. If anyone has girly patterns for things they would like to share I am going for more fabric tomorrow. LOL I made one pink quilt Saturday just need alittle more fabric for the bows. I can make that cute little jacket that was one here a few days ago. The baby ( Lucy May) will be born in May the same month her mommy will graduate from OSU. Sorry to bore everyone but I am busting at the seams. Most important health wise everything looks good and finally my daughter is able to keep food down and is gaining some weight. Thanks for listening.

Congratulations!!! I can't wait until the day I have a grandchild. Daughter has been married over two years now and no baby yet. Keep telling her Dad is ready! She keeps telling me that she is in no hurry. Honestly good for her.........when she is ready. I'll just continue to wait. B)

Congratulations, Nancy! I have only one grandchild, a girl, not even a year old, so I am not an experienced grandma, but I know I am way behind; like Sylvia says, start sewing now, there are so many cute things for girls!

My DIL didn't even know pink was a color until her daughter was born...... But Ellie looks so cute in pink!

Just spent the last few days putting away all of the baby stuff..booster chairs, baby gates, portacrib, etc that they use when they come over because they are now 2 1/2 and too big for all that baby stuff....:) But I am keeping it so I don't have to buy it again one day if there are ever any more...:)

Thanks everyone spent the day at Joann's and another LQS or my gosh how am I going to get all this stuff made?LOL Vickie funny thing is you said a little sweetie her last name is Sweet and her mom will be Dr. Sweet. I laugh every time I say it. I spent over 200.00 in fabric gotta hide it quick before DH sees it.

Archived