Anyone interested in being a tester for a paper piecing pattern?

I have a very simple paper piecing pattern that works from crib to king, and am looking for testers. While the sewing and block is simple, the designs you can create using different fabrics can be very complex. Here's a picture of the just-pieced top, in the crib-sized version. I will be sending the patterns out by next week, and would like to get comments back by February 18th. I will give you credit and link to you on my blog, and would love to link to your photos as well.

The nice thing about this pattern is it can work for traditional or modern style fabrics, scrappy or not.

Thanks for your consideration,

Mandy

p.s. please ignore the green band at the top, since I was auditioning a variation which I decided to scrap!

post-5786-0-58777700-1359143538_thumb.jpg

Mandy, I'd love to try this. Unfortunately though, there is no way I could do it before February 18th. Let me know how it goes. I'd be interested in the pattern for sure. I love how it looks and can just imagine the different effect you could get with fabric choices. Good Luck!

Peggy

Hi Ladies,

If you have messaged me I have responded, and thank you. If you have given me your information on this thread, I would be very happy for you to join me in testing this pattern. I can send a hard copy, but will also have a PDF available for download that will be password protected (Julie, would this work for you?). Please send me a msg with your preference. I am aiming for Monday 1/27 to have everything ready to go.

Y'all are the best!

Hi everyone,

I want to thank you all so much for helping me out and I am really happy you like my pattern!

After Yvonne, I will not be accepting any more testers. If you have sent me a msg, I will respond right now.

Thanks, from the bottom of my heart!

Archived