Hi Kay, resurfacing myself after a six month hiatus in my quilting life .

Your quilting never disappoints. Fabulous work !!! Those feathers are gorgeous .

PS, thought I posted this hear, but just noticed I put on the other forum. I think my cold meds are playing with my brain LOL :)

As soon as I seen it was a post from Borderlinequilter I knew there was going to be a quilt with awesome feathers! Kay you always do the most beautiful feathers, I just hope someday I can do feathers half as good as you do!

Hi Kay, resurfacing myself after a six month hiatus in my quilting life .

Your quilting never disappoints. Fabulous work !!! Those feathers are gorgeous .

PS, thought I posted this hear, but just noticed I put on the other forum. I think my cold meds are playing with my brain LOL :)

Hi Kath.....I intend to come visit you real soon.....I want to know what you are up too???? I know...too nosey!

Drop dead gorgeous! As always! I also enjoyed you article in the magazine. It was a beautiful whole cloth! I wonder if Adam is still giving lessons? I need a lot!

Hi LinneaMarie.....Last I heard Adam was working as a Florist.....but you can buy his class on a DVD on Etsy

Hi Kath.....I intend to come visit you real soon.....I want to know what you are up too???? I know...tto nosey!

Hi Kay, your welcome anytime. I wish I could say I've been up to lots, but been a little lazy lately. :). Though the pups have been keeping me busy, and making a lot of work...LOL

Archived