Hi there, I'm still here.....just a bit busy, keep popping in to check on you all every now and then though.... Hello to all of you 'newbies'.....what a lot of new faces....

This is a customer BoM quilt isn't it fab....

Hobbs 80/20 batting, Glide thread in Khaki Sand which is a fabulous thread for blending on these autumnal coloured fabrics....100 x 80 inches

More photos on my blog.... http://borderlinequilter.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/meandering-feathers.html 

8516349131_fb12c4149a_z.jpg

Thanks for looking...

hi Kay, it seems like the only way i 'see' you anymore is on your blog.  ;)

lovely feathers. 

Oh Kristina, you make me feel bad, in my defense there has been a lot going on in the other side of my life and now quilting for business full time and full time farmers etc etc etc....I will try harder to post more often...

Thanks for all of the wonderful praise......makes posting worthwhile....

Oh Kristina, you make me feel bad, in my defense there has been a lot going on in the other side of my life and now quilting for business full time and full time farmers etc etc etc....I will try harder to post more often...

Thanks for all of the wonderful praise......makes posting worthwhile....

Oh kay, I didn't mean to make you feel bad. You post often enough for me! I meant I hadn't seen you here...but I do go to your blog and look at all the lovelies you have quilted. I go back and reread old posts too. You are an inspiration!

Life certainly has a way of taking over. I can understand and appreciate that! Please don't think I meant anything negative by my comment.

Archived