I call this Chicks Gone Wild! (pic)

I think the name of the pattern is Spring Chickens. It's a Meme pattern. www.memesquilts.com it's in the pattern section on page 6. It;s a smaller pattern looks like she added alot more chicks and flowers.

I love the quilt and the quilting. Hope I can do that some day.

Pam

Hi all...thanks so much for your kind remarks! Yes, the pattern is called "Spring Chickens" at www.memesquilts.com. The link to the page showing the pattern is http://www.memesquilts.com/memeindex2.htm

Leigh, the woman who did this quilt, has given me 3 more quilts of similar style. They are fun and humorous! The best part of it is Leigh and I have become good friends which always makes me a little nervous quilting her work. But we have a good synergy and she gives me free rein. What more could a quilter ask for?!! Thanks again for the nice feedback!

Lisa

• 3 years later...

Sharon...that picture isn't on the site anymore because it was erased when Lisa closed her webshots....that photo was from something in 2007...it hasn't been there for a VERY long time. Lisa hasn't been active on this site since Mid June 2008....I don't think she even quilts anymore.

Friends,

We have had a few spammers enter the fold, and they are digging up old threads and posting in them. If open a thread and the original date is quite some time back, check to see if a spammer has brought it back to life again before responding...

I'm trying to dig through them, and am deleting them and any mention of spamming so that they don't come back to the top again.

Archived