Shame on me...I should be quilting

I make my own pattern.  They have pockets inside and out.  Out side pockets carry band aids,

alcahol swabs or something else.  ( yes I have thin skin which tears very easily, and often need

band aids when out and about).   Another holds small post-it pad, and a short pen or pencil. 

Or other things which doesn't really matter much if lost or stolen like a pack of tissues. 

I cut out for 8 and sewed them assemly line style, and finished within 2 days. Not bad with the schedule I have. I suppose you could finish one in a couple of hours from cut to finish?

I thought about selling them on etsy, but the market seems flooded. I might put them in the lqs. or use them as gifts for my quilting customers.

Kristina, those are so cute and look like they were lots of fun to make!  I have a pattern for little zippered bags that are completely quilted and assembled, including installing a zipper, right in my embroidery hoop.  I made a bunch of them for Christmas for my grandkids and DD's and DIL.  They all loved them.  :)  They made great stocking stuffers.

That's a great idea about giving them as gifts for your customers!  They also are very popular if you are putting on any bridal showers or baby showers.  I have made some and used them as prizes during the games that are played and the gals will "fight" over them.  :D

$18 each for the ones listed, includes shipping. I am planning on making plenty more in purple for relay for life, and some fun ones in pink for breast cancer. The purple and pink ones for cancer will run $20 each, as I am donating some of the proceeds to relay for life. let me know what you are interested in. thanks.

Archived