Machine Quilters Business Manager

I have this program and it too, sat on the shelf for a couple of years. Since I started taking quilts for hire, I am using it and it is so easy to use. And best of all, I can give my customer a professional looking invoice when they pay for their quilt, and suddenly, what they thought was my "little backyard play business," becomes a serious and professional establishment. You can almost see the attitude change happen.

You should have no problem selling your program.

I looked it up and got a lot of information from the videos at the website of the publisher of the the software. I have a few questions about importing Excel tables of threads since I have hundreds of cones. I have all my prices for batting and services worked out and on line. I have a professional form for intake and continue it as the receipt which is scanned and printed for them to take with their quilt.

http://www.eurekadocumentation.com/updates/       The up dates are $50.00     This is a 2.6 Version which can be up dated.      The computer requirements are    Window XP, Vista, 7,    Memory: 128 MB of Ram,  Hard Disk:  80MB hard drive space,   CD reader.      If you are interested email me and we will work something out.....

The program will run on Mac just need to pruchase  the software for it.    

Rebecca

I love it!

My accountant, like Shirley's, uses the print-outs at tax time.  This saves me time and angst, and him from "sorting through the shoebox."

My customers too, Debbie, are impressed with the professional appearance of the take-in and invoice sheets.

I've had the program forever.  The only drawback seems to be that I can't run the "Organised Quilter" on the same computer if I ever update "Machine Quilters...  I find that listing my books, rulers etc. on "Organised..." is very useful, and I don't want to give it up just for an update!

Barbara

• 2 weeks later...

Question.

When you use this program do you enter the information about the quilt and get the calculated cost while checking in your customer quilt? Or do you take the info and enter it later after your customer is gone.

I've been seriously considering this program, but my PC is not in my studio where I take in the quilts.

Archived