Client Quilt Won Ribbon at County Fair :)

I'm just so thrilled to share that my client and friend Linda B sent me this quilt last fall to quilt for her and she reported back to me yesterday that it had won a ribbon in her county fair!  Woohoo!  I will be honest I was REALLY nervous quilting this one!   :)

This is the second quilt that she's entered that I have quilted for her, and I'm thrilled that both entries won something.  That has to be an amazing feeling for her, and definitely feels good that I got to be a part of her win!   ;)

14816888312_a9de239ebb.jpg20140802_114120 by Valerie/Pumpkin Patch Quilter, on Flickr

14630615318_36e11e0e8f.jpg20140802_114152 by Valerie/Pumpkin Patch Quilter, on Flickr

• 2 weeks later...

Tami - whaaaaa I thought I answered this and now that I'm looking here I haven't!!!  I have a trio of stockings headed to MQX Midwest in Springfield....and I'm waiting to hear if a small wholecloth I have been working on is accepted...I should know by the 25th!  Cross your fingers for me!!!!!!!!!!!  ;)

Wow, that's so cool Valerie! I'm sure Linda was very happy with it too. Since I moved back to CA I wasn't able to see this one in person. So yes, when are you going to work on more of your own to enter shows?  ;-)