I'm Finally Upgrading - to a Millennium! Eep!

I love you APQS but we have GOT to change this limited likes for the day policy!  LOL  I promise I won't go hitting the "like" button all willy nilly on you.  ;)

You all are awesome and thank you so much!!!  

I cannot say I haven't been using the down time to obsess a wee bit.  They say the package will be shipping "freight" and I tell you what - words are intimidating!  I got all nervous and scared as I have to return my machine head the same way...so I Instagrammed APQS and found many photos of happy customers receiving their "freight" packages.  It comes in a pretty white box that looks a lot like what my Juki arrived in.  Well listen guys, marketing WORKS!  When they tell you in school that colors can calm people - that big white box looks so much less scary than the word "freight" sounds.  Yipppeeee!

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!

OOooooooo -- congratulations Valerie!!  I've often wondered what your work would be like with a SR machine after seeing what you can do on a non-SR machine.  I can only imagine.  It just shows you really don't need SR to create beautiful work, just practice.  I know you're very dedicated to your quilting and the results prove it.

I'm so happy for you!  The sky is the limit.   :D

Hahahaha that is the BEST ever reaction!!!  I have always tried to quilt like the "big quilters" and create really fancy work even though I had a basic machine.  If I didn't love detail work and some of the really precise kind of designs that I do, I could have probably quilted on my Ultimate 1 forever!  LOL  But I really worked that baby to death...and the handles just went on it, I probably could have just replaced them and kept on quilting.  It did limit me to some extent...but there were still LOTS and LOTS of things I could do.  I just had to be creative!  I REALLY want that stitch regulation and Joyce was able to help me really get EXACTLY what I wanted and at a price I could afford.  So I am super excited to see what opens up for me now that I'm going to have some new exciting features too!

You mean you HAVEN'T been quilting with a stitch regulator?!??!  OMG, I can't believe it!  I'm SO looking forward to seeing what you do now!

This is sooooo cool and you are so deserving...your work is amazing and I am excited to see what you can do with the new machine. This is like the Violin protege' who has been making do with a decent "journeyman" Violin but receives a Stradivarius to continue with. Just couldn't be happier for you.

Dave

Archived