Singer Feather Weight 1939

I'm going to down size my sewing studio. I am selling my 1939 Singer FW she sews like a dream. I lost my dear husband three weeks ago so I will be selling a lot of my sewing equipment. If anyone is interested I am selling all of the equipment in my sewing studio except my dream weaver sewing machine and a few templates and cutting tools. For everything $28,000.00 or I can price them individual. I have a longarm 2009 Millie that sews like a dream she has all of the bells and whistles on a ten foot table, a baby lock serger with the air threading system, my Singer 99 sewing machine, my Baby lock 6 needle embroidery machine and it's stand, baby lock grace sewing machine. My circle lord boards and R&S boards, my circle lord system, and all of my pantos. Various templates and rotary cutters a lot of my fabric stash. Price for everything $28,000.00 OBO. I am still going to make quilts I will just rent my friends quilting machine when I have a top to quilt. This is very sad but I have to do it.

Marti

Marti I am so sorry for your loss, and that you need to sell all of your sewing/quilting items. I hope you are able to sell everything soon. 

I might be interested in your Circle Lord, if you want to PM me to let me know what you would take for the CL system and the boards, I would appreciate it. 

Marti, I'm sorry you're selling your stuff too, but certainly understand.  I know it can't be easy for you or else you wouldn't be up at 3 am posting it.  It sounds like you have a good plan though.  I have a friend just getting into quilting after retiring, I think she would be interested in your Baby Lock serger and your Baby Lock 6 needle embroidery machine with stand.  You can private message me also with a price please.   

Update - I sold my FW.

Items priced separately.

2009 Millie on a ten foot table, she does such a beautiful job $11,500.00

The Circle Lord system with the front stylus attachment and the back attachment - $400.00

Prices on my Circle Lord boards

Baptist fan - $250.00 plus S/H

Rose Bud - $250.00 plus S/H

Ginko and book - $75.00 plus S/H

Curved Crosshatch - $100.00 plus S/H

Jester - $250.00 plus S/H

Star Dance - $250.00 plus S/H

Star Burst 17" - $100.00 plus S/H

Aztec - $75.00 plus S/H

Featherz 12" - $75.00 plus S/H

Feather single board - $50.00 plus S/H

Cosmo - $250.00 plus S/H

Squarz  18" - $100.00 plus S/H 

I also have some pantos I will sell. I will post the designs as soon as I look at them.

If interested please contact me here or email me at lanquilts@aol.com

Thank you,

Marti

I am open to resonable offers on my items I have for sale.

I am so crushed, yesterday was our 21st anniversary and I went to the cemetery and put some pretty flowers on my husbands grave. My heart is just so broken. I miss him so bad. I really need to sell some of my items. I really hate to sell my Millie but I just have to. I'm sorry I don't mean to sound like a whiney woman.

God bless you,

Marti

I am open to resonable offers on my items I have for sale.

I am so crushed, yesterday was our 21st anniversary and I went to the cemetery and put some pretty flowers on my husbands grave. My heart is just so broken. I miss him so bad. I really need to sell some of my items. I really hate to sell my Millie but I just have to. I'm sorry I don't mean to sound like a whiney woman.

God bless you,

Marti

Marti, you are not a whiner. Good Lord, if anyone has been through it, you have. Sometimes you just have do say and do things to heal. We are a great group of listenenrs.

So sorry for your loss, my sister just loss her husband also.  Not an easy road to travel, wish you the best.

I would be interested in your pantos, I'm just starting out so let me know what you have and how much.

Bless you!

Thank you ladies for your kind words. I am having a terrible day today. My heart is just so broken. I miss my husband so much. I feel so all alone. He was my soul mate, the love of my life, my best friend and now he's gone. Why did my husband have to get sick and pass away why????? This just seems so unfair he was such a good man. This has been a really bad day. I have such a headache.

Marti

You are not a whiney woman. If you don't get your feelings out they will destroy you. Please post all you want here. You are definitely among friends. Some have already lost their soul mates and some will loose them in the future. I pray for your peace at heart.

Archived