Irish Chain king size

Latest completion from our house - but this one has been sitting as a UFO for over five years.  I don't claim credit for much of it; I just (finally) pulled it out and put the binding on it, which had been waiting all this time.  My wife Beth did the piecing while we still lived in Pensacola, and the quilting was done by JoleneK from Pensacola.  I think the two of them did a fantastic job.

post-97056-0-82469000-1475507635_thumb.jpgpost-97056-0-32074800-1475507650_thumb.jpgpost-97056-0-92262700-1475507660_thumb.jpg

Amazing Job. So Nice to have it finished. I also pulled a top from my stack and finished it the other day. It was also a Irish Chain Quilt. Nice to have it finished. I will be giving it to my husband next month he wants a couch quilt with fuzzy backing for the winter months, to watch TV through his Eyelids. LOL

Doesn't it make you wonder when you finish an old UFO  why it took you so long to get that completed quilt?  So often, like in your case it was just the binding, there is so little left to do to get it done.  Finished is always better.  Your quilt is lovely; and I, too, love Irish chains.  

Archived