Innovations Thursday dinner

ffq-lar

Hi quilters--

I am looking for any other joiners for our Thursday night dinner at Innovations. So far from the other post I have 24 people counted. If you haven't posted that you will come, please add to this list and I will forge ahead with arrangements.

So far:

Barbm & DH, Jim and Bev, Laurie G., Beth D., Kathy M., Bonnie (handwerk), Patch, Caroline+1(onthelam), Nancy(nineva),Bekah, Dale/luna, Quiltnut+mom, Sue A., Tammy & DH, Barb from Hawaii, Cheryll, Angie and Pam from Santa Rosa, and me.

Let me know. Thanks!

Linda R

Hi to all--

We are set up for dinner Thursday night at The Old Spaghetti Factory.

The group will be able to start seating at 6:30 and they request that at least 80% of us be there at that time (???don't ask me why)

We still have time to adjust the count and the time but must have a solid count 3 days before.

No problem with separate checks and a gratuity will be added.

They have a full bar and I plan to whoop it up a bit (I don't drink but I am naturally boisterous)

I stretched the count to 25 so we have room to add last-minute people.

Questions and suggestions are welcomed. See you all in three weeks!!!!!!

My name is Tammy and I would like to be included in the

Innovations dinner please. My DH Mike would be joining

in as well.

I've been a lurker on this site for some time now......I used

to post when I first got my machine about 2 years ago, but

now I just mostly read it when I have the time.

I may have met some of you last summer at LInda's Oregon Quilt Company at a class with Karen McTavish.

I'm really starting to look forward to attending the quilt show.

I've never attended Innovations before but have gone to

Kansas MQS in the past.(where I bought Millie)

AND I'm looking forward to meeting some of my fellow APQS

quilters!

tammy in Phoenix;)

Can you smell the marinara sauce??

I have added people's names to the first post above and we now stand at 20. More are welcome.

Kathy, yes, that is you on the list. I think I met you two years ago in a class and we swapped business cards. Your business name is familiar to me.

Jim, TOSF is within walking distance if you think eight blocks or so is OK. I will shuttle if necessary and others have volunteered to do the same. I know I will be ready to ride after a full day of classes and meeting the chatters.

We will save a good spot for Eva to join us later.

We will hold out for gorgeous weather--often the Fall is the best season here.

Onward to Tacoma!!

I'm hand delivering my quilts so I will be volunteering after I get them checked in for the day.

I'm fine with 6:30 at TOSF. right this minute I'm thinking it would be fine to walk the 8 blocks but maybe I should save my "walking legs"(you think?) for the show and meeting up with APQS folks will be great. My first innovations

see you there

Dale/moonwoman

or mwl

Oh lolol!! HERE'S where I should have posted that question. Silly me. Ok, here's the question. Fortunately I don't need to shout, as there's not so many people chatting in here right now:

I've been offered a ride with a gal from my LQS, and I wondered if it's alright to invite her and her friend to our dinner. She owns a Gammill.... but that's ok among friends, right? :P I know you all don't care about that, but felt I should ask first anyway.

It's Ok with me. Ask them soon so I can update the count for the restaurant. We can change arrangements up to three days before but the seating area does have a maximum count. The majority of us need to be there no later than 6:30. Make sure your friends don't have classes later than that.

Countdown----17 days!!!!

We can arrange whatever works for us all.

The registration area at the Convention Center has lots of room to meet --we can fine-tune the perfect spot beforehand.

Remember that Thursday is also the lunchime meet-and-greet so that will be a good time to discuss last minute arrangements. If that doesn't work for everybody, simply post here or email me.

I can shuttle to the restaurant and others have also volunteered to do the same.

Parking at TOSF is sometimes a challenge, so the fewer cars the better.

I am happy to know that I will soon meet you all in person!!

• 2 weeks later...

Is everybody packing and excited?

Last call for the Thursday dinner--I will confirm our final number tomorrow (Monday) evening.

We stand at 23 and there is room for more!!

Post here or email me if you would like to join.

Don't forget the lunch break meet-up on the main floor near the registration desk--also on Thursday.

Shall the group meet at the main entrance near the registration desk for shuttling to the restaurant?

I will get maps to the restaurant for anyone who wants to drive themselves and I can take four passengers at a time in my car--if there is room after all my purchases!!!

See you all soon!

Hi Linda,

Yes, let's meet near the main entrance for going to the restaurant. Easier to get carpoolers together that way. My car seats 4 passengers, and I could "store" your purchases in the cargo area. Then if you were to conviently forget to pick them up, I'd be happy to take them home for you as well.

See you Thurs. at the latest, Bekah and I will be there all day on Wed. too.

Beth

Archived