I love those Baptist Fans

Linda,

That quilt looks great. I borrowed a BF template from Jeanne (Shadows4) to complete a customer quilt - then took it into a LQS to show an example of my work so I could leave cards. I had 3 quilts, but the owner really looked that one over, then said she didn\'t need to see the rest and took my cards :cool: I think that pattern sells!!

MB

<html>

<font color=#223971><B>Great looking quilting. Isn\'t that template just a wonderful addition to one\'s quilting arsenal? I used the CL Baptist fan for the first time this month and I am sooo grateful to have it. Makes doing a beautiful job on a big quilt so much quicker and easier.</B></font>

<html>

Yes, I am back to work..even at my real job. :D

Renee - yes, ash everywhere. It was the same after the Cedar Fire in 2003. We had ash blown under the front doors into our foyer. The porch is covered in it. As soon as the water restrictions are lifted, we will wash it away. But I\'m hearing that we have Santa Ana winds coming again soon. YIKES !

Sewingupastorm - I agree with SandraC and have found that BF actually help distribute the fullness on quilts. I have to move slowly thru the puffiest parts so I don\'t get a pucker but it really handles the full ones.

My next template has got to be the Swirls. I love that look. I can\'t wait to see what Kay and Michael come up with next. :)

Linda I am so glad you are back in your house. My uncle lives in Romona as well and we are still unable to contact him.

I just got the swirl pattern from Quilt EZ and will be useing it very soon. I also got the and the star templates. Can\'t wait to see what I can do with those.

The templates are really nice for so many things and are a great addition to the things you can do with longarming.

Archived