Happy Birthday Cheryl Uribe!!!!

I just found out it's your birthday.

whoo-hooo

Hope you had fun in Florida with your family.

I just want to tell everyone what a wonderful friend Cheryl is.

When she heard about my broken ankle she sent me every (and I mean every) new movie release on dvd to my home so I wouldn't go crazy.

How sweet is that. She is always making wonderful quilts for her friends and family and giving gifts.

If you ever get a chance to meet her at a show or work with her it is a blast.

I've learned a lot from her.

Happy Birthday,

JoAnn

That is kool!

Cheryl I hope you had a great day, I love birthday's!

What other day of the year can you get away with eating cake, receiving funny cards, in addition to that friends & family tell you how much they love you?;)

Even though you may be getting closer to celebrating "The 19th Anniversary of your 21st birthday" :P, it's all fun!

Let's see a new picture Birthday Girl!!!:)

Hey, Dollface, You just get prettier n prettier...

(And I have met her in real life and she's a sweetie!) LOVE YA, Cheryl! :)

And, can't every day be the day we get away with eating cake, receiving funny cards, in addition to that friends & family tell you how much they love you?:P Every day works for me!

Thanks everyone!!

JoAnn You are so sweet, no wonder I love you!

This trip was actually to Lake Havasu in Arizona. We go to Florida in Aug. On the way back we decided since we were so close to go to the Grand Canyon! We "Walked the Sky"! If you've heard of the Indian reservation that built a 4,000 foot high glass horse-shoe over the canyon on the west side, that's where we went. It was AWESOME!!!! We just got back & I'm pooped! Think we brought the heat back with us, it is 105 today!

See you next week Laurie! Yes, I think July is the best!

You all are so nice thanks so much!

Hmmm...no I didn't get sun burned Raquel, I wore LOT'S of sun screen!! LOL!

The Real Housewives of Orange County from the BRAVO TV show. We are friends with the Keough's. We met through my best friend from high school, Frank Joseph. It was so fun! They were filming, we were not on camera. It was so hot we stayed in the boat most of the time! We were invited to a taping of a brunch on Sat. but decided to head for the GC.

Archived