What is the hang up!!??

Susan, that is just too cute and funny :D:D Thanks for sharing.

All 3 dogs are just adorable! If my dog would tolerate another dog in the house, I think I would have a whole pack. I just can't resists the puppies.

But really what other dog with mess with this attitude, ha ha

post--13461900101625_thumb.jpg

I have no human contact all day...except Haylee for 2 hours in the afternoon...by the time DH gets home I am ready to talk, he has heard it all day and is not :( I am starting to think I could talk to a dog like I do to him....wait....that didn't sound right :P

Oh, that's hysterical! Thank you for the laugh!

They're magicians at getting their heads pushed up against something while they're sleeping, aren't they?

my old dog's fav place to be was anywhere I was, and usually right between my feet, all 127 lbs of him! Quilting fabrics were his best pillows!

sammi

Originally posted by Mary Beth

I have no human contact all day...except Haylee for 2 hours in the afternoon...by the time DH gets home I am ready to talk, he has heard it all day and is not :( I am starting to think I could talk to a dog like I do to him....wait....that didn't sound right :P

Mary Beth, I talk to my dogs all the time. :) It's music to their ears.....especially when I say their favorite words "cookie" "walk" "outside" "leash" ...

Very funny photos - thanks for sharing!!!

Hester - that is a new way of adding a little weight to the back of your machine.... or is your "little" helper some how able to kep the tangles out of your thread path?

I am thinking more likely - WHAT thread path!!?!?!

;)Even WHAT spool of thread?? Where did it go!?!??:D;):D

Yep they're all sure sweeties. Wish I could figure out how to take a Lab on a plane. Just can't stand the idea of the cargo hold!!:( Traveling between OH and MT makes it hard to keep a dog but I really want one again.

Maybe I could pretend she was a service dog! She'd lick up all the crumbs..that would be a service!:D

OHMYGAWD!!!! Too cute!!!

When I was a kid I always wanted and English sheep dog. Then when I grew up I realized the hair wasn't going to brush itself :D

Now that I'm grown up I'd go for the little guy. Look at that face!!!

I love that innocent puppy look. Pets are just precious :)

Archived