What is the hang up!!??

I am just quilting along, having a good time, everything is going well, when suddenly I can't move the machine any longer. I turn off the SR and look around to see what the problem is. I looked under the table and this is what I found...... I thought you'd get a kick out of my studio companion. He is usually out in the hallway on the tiled floor, but today is overcast and he is choosing the carpet to take his nap.

Susan

post--13461900100341_thumb.jpg

That is so cute!! He looks so comfy--except for the cord around his neck:P:P I actually had to get a child proof gate because my Borders like to come in and lie on the fabric advance. Of course, the gate only works if you close it:D

Those two guys are too cute. Makes me want a dog, kind of ;) till I remember all the other stuff that goes along with having a dog...I just got all the kids out of the house...I think I will wait a little longer and just enjoy the peace and quiet. I will just enjoy all of your dogs...like my friend in Oregon.

Looks like my house. My little guy loves to stay in my sewing room with me. He is so little I have pounced on him a time or two so finally put a bed under the ironing board and he does know that is his place - he has slept on every quilt I have made........:D

Meg:cool:

No, No, No I won't get bit! LOL puppies are just so huggable makes me want one but I will resist! You guys are making it too hard, they are all so cute! I'll have to stick with my kitty Sugar, who isn't always sweet! We had a dog for almost 16 years and lost her 6 years ago and we still look for her and call her. She was a true joy and our best friend!

Darlene,

The little guy is a Maltese/Papilion mix and 3 1/2 years old. An elderly woman had one of each and wanted to know what the pups would look like and here he is. Weighs about 5 1/2 pounds and is quite the little man. His vet calls him "Little Napoleon" though his name is Tucker. He travels beautifully. Loves the airports and planes - all the attention I am sure. He is a little lover boy with quite the stubborn streak:D

Meg

Archived