Next swap

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will do light too. Don't keep much black around although, like you all, I do like the way it makes colors stand out. I know my block (Oak Leaf) so I guess I am ready to go after I finish quilting and piecing a dozen or more things I have started already. I normally like to jump in and have mine done the first week but I might be July finishing these puppies.

I would like to do the balck, but if you need one more on the light side I can do that too, as I haven't started my blocks yet.

My son and his girlfriend announced last weekend that they are getting married this summer, Aug 22, and that they are getting married in our yard! Yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only 3 months to plan a wedding!!!!Our other daughtter is putting up a home this year and as she is working out of town alot, we will be looking after most of the details!!! What a busy summer this going to be. I am hoping to start and finish my blocks next week before everything is out of control! I just can't decide on a block! I do have it narrowed down to two!

As much as I love summer, I think I will be glad when winter is here again!!!!!!!!

Did I miss something here.... everyone is talking leaves.

I thought it was to be fall colors in our block choice. I know that Teresa stated she was doing a Maple leaf, but was it to be a leaf theme as well.... CUZ if it is I need to know now, I have several blocks made and they aren't leaves. And someone else has already finished her Card Tricks.....

Will wait to hear, before I make anymore....;)

I haven't thought about the background color choice. One design I am considering doesn't have a background. That way you could put me in either group. I might just have to go out to get more fabric. What a shame!

Note to Bonnie: None of my design considerations are leaves.

Pamela

That's what mine also is Denise...a bunch of fall colors but a couple have fall leaves in the print.... I just wanted to be clear that I,ME, MYSELF hadn't slept through something important. I don't always read all the posts and I didn't want to screw up someone else's possible master piece.

I have just finished reading the post and thought I would have to make more blocks. Phew I got it right.:)

I just made my Card Trick blocks now as I had the time and then I am done until August. I even have my envelopes ready to address:D

It will be great to see everyones blocks before they get sent out.

You are a clever little vegemite Teresa for thinking up the rules for this swap P:P

Oh Geez! Here I go again! I have so many quilts to do! Personal ones, (wish they were customers!) But once again - you got me hooked!

Fall it is! I've been collecting for quite a while, I love Fall, it is my FAVORITE time of year! I love the smell of new leather loafers, wool sweaters, leaves burning, crisp evenings, football games, need I go on!

I'd like the black bkground.

Archived