Next swap

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ohh! I would like to be in on this swapp, is it too late??

They are so much funn...... I have had some family thing going on, and miss when this all got started.

Please let me know . I can do black or muslin, just let me know which one to do.

Thank you so much.

Marylyn

Ohh! I would like to be in on this swapp, is it too late??

They are so much funn...... I have had some family thing going on, and miss when this all got started.

Please let me know . I can do black or muslin, just let me know which one to do.

Thank you so much.

Marylyn

Teresa, you should have gotten my blocks with the extra one for Bonnie B. (because she deserves it for all she does for everyone here). If you haven't gotten them, please let me know!!! Looking forward to seeing pics of everyone's blocks. :D

Hi All!

Yesterday was devoted totally to all of our fellow "swappers"! I cut, sewed, and completed my 13 blocks! YAY! So, here's what they look like - there's 6 of each of the black, and 1 (for Bonnie) muslin!

Teresa - I'm not sure how much to send for postage, so I'll just send a check... they should be in the mail tomorrow!

Luv -b

post--13461902156026_thumb.jpg

Teresa did you see that I posted my blocks saturday from retreat. i searched but couldn't find this thread post so I posted them under my name. they are all finished and I will mail them this week. thanks for hosting the swap. looks like we will have some wonderful quilts.

Wow, they are gorgeous, so are all the rest that have been posted so far. I am on the muslin list and all the blocks I have seen I have been saying a little prayer that I will end up with one. Visions of autumn in my head, I already have my quilt design ready. he he:P

Archived