Next swap

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, I agree Kristina. And this way we won't be wondering for weeks about people who don't follow through, like we have with other swaps.

Reminder to all- Friday is the deadline to post a picture and put your blocks in an envelope. I hope to have them all here by August 5th so I can get them sorted and mailed back out.

My blocks are done and I will be putting them in the mail in the morning. My camera is acting up so hopefully I can get a pic posted. I love how my blocks turned out. It took me forever to figure out which block I wanted to do, I had my fabric for awhile and then went to the fabric store and found something I liked better so had to start from scratch again.

PamH

IF all goes right, these little critters will be all a family tonight and will be mailed in the am, in time for deadline.

After obsessing and trying two other styles, this is what I decided on. As a first time swapper, I want/hope mine will be of equal quality.

Abigail whose nuts anyway.

post--13461902302148_thumb.jpg

Wow Teresa, back to work already?!!

You finished this swap just in time, as you probably planned it that way. Thanks a whole bunch for the fun this summer! Looking forward to a cool fall quilt.

Abigail, I wish you had chosen muslin background. I'd love to have one of your cute squirrels in my quilt! I'll just have to add that detail myself.

My SIL goes back on the 17th of August. He's away at singing school right now, and next week he's in San Diego for a special ed class. That will just about do his summer break too. He teaches middle school. What grade(s) to you teach?

Pam - great blocks. I love the fabrics that you have chosen. Hope that I get one of yours.

Bobbi - I love your blocks. I sure hope that I'm getting one of your black background ones! Can't wait to get my package in the mail with all these beautiful blocks inside. :D:P:D:P:D

Archived