Next swap

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

VeRY cOOL

Will be looking forward to seeing the blocks come in the mail then next week. Many thanks to Teresa for all the work and organization that went into this swap. I cant wait to see all the quilts that come out of this exchange. May God Richly Bless you Teresa for your service to others!!!

Woo hoo, this swap has gone so quickly...kudos to Teresa for another great swap, and everyone will get their blocks. (some of us a little later than others:P) Can't wait to receive my package, hope there is enough cash to cover postage,

Now back to the machine to clear a few tops out of the way:P:P

They are sorted, sacked, and ready to mail. I'm so excited. I don' think any two people ended up with exactly the same black background blocks. There were fewer of the muslin background ones, so the groups were almost identical for everybody.

All I can say is WOW- these are going to be some gorgeous quilts. Wait until you see what you are getting. You'll be really happy. Let's be sure to post some pictures of our finished quilts

Geez that was fast. Those went in the mail Saturday afternoon. I'm surprised they even left our town.

A bunch of black ones went into today's mail. The only ones still to mail are Holly, the Canada folks, and the Australia folks. I have to actually go to the PO to mail those. DH can 't just drop them in a box somewhere LOL

ENJOY YOUR BLOCKS GIRLS! They are all so cool.

Wait until you see the black ones!!!! WOW!!!

Archived