Next swap

I received my squishie package and I am already deciding how to lay it out. My DH was impressed with the variety of blocks. He said now I have another one to finish. I am so excited.... :cool::cool::cool: I can not beleive how quickly I received the blocks. Thanks Teresa.;)

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by chickenscratch

Geez that was fast. Those went in the mail Saturday afternoon. I'm surprised they even left our town.

A bunch of black ones went into today's mail. The only ones still to mail are Holly, the Canada folks, and the Australia folks. I have to actually go to the PO to mail those. DH can 't just drop them in a box somewhere LOL

ENJOY YOUR BLOCKS GIRLS! They are all so cool.

Wait until you see the black ones!!!! WOW!!!

I'm sorry you had to take mine to the post office. The gal here said that wouldn't be necessary.

Oh what a tease, I can see them but can't touch. ;);)

Keep telling myself "patience is a virtue" but I am so excited to receive my squishy:o

Another great swap, everybody has already said all the superlatives regarding you Teresa, you are truly a wonderful, giving, caring, sharing etc etc etc woman:):)

I made the first block in the first row, Shannon. I was so excited to get them in the mail I forgot to sign them.

Pam Hish, Ridgway, IL , my town of 1100 is know as the popcorn capital of the world. We use to have a popcorn factory here but no more. Everyone in So. Illinois has heard of Popcorn Day, our town festival.

I love all of my blocks!!!! I can't wait to get them set together. I just need to figure out how I want to do that.

Thank you girls so much. It is so special to have a quilt made my all my "friends". I hope to meet some of you someday.

Abigail Eliot (careful only one of each letter in the last name) from Rockford, IL made the nutty squirrel. I got mine and truely the photo's don't do it justice. I'm equally excited to see these tops posted. I've an idea or two swimming around in my head. Itching to get working, but better to be working. Back to work, (whip sound)

Originally posted by JustSewSimple

I like to do winter better 'cause I call leave it out from December to March!

Winter here goes from October through May!! We already had freezing temps in August this year...and it has snowed in July here too.

Winter exchange would be great...but I think that is why I did the 2 1/2" strips swap!

Can't do it all I am afraid and still have time to spend with family.

No Sylvia, I'm not tired of it. I love it.

BUT, we did do a Christmas exchange. We did fabric strips which Linda was so great in coordinating. We may need to try for a new one in January or February.

Maybe a Valentines day theme, or an Easter/spring theme. Y'all start thinking and let me know.

I couldn't possibly start another one until next spring. I'm struggling to get my 30's together and now the fall one. I do like a winter theme, but not this year.

If we did one next spring, what about Summer colors! Sailboats, hot air balloons, kites, watermelon, fishing, camping, hmmmmm...

Archived