Next swap

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We pulled the blocks out last night and looked at them. They are all so different, and so cool to look at. I promise I will lay them all out and take a picture when they all arrive.

My muslin background ones are almost done, 3 to go. Then I"ll do my black background ones.

glad to see that i'm not the last one did the first one on wed and have the other 11 about 1/2 done should be done by end of next week

all the ones already posted are awesome

you girls do a great job

even though i rarely post anything always enjoy "listening and seeing all that you do.

Keep up the good work!!!

Hey Teresa, my blocks are in the mail. Look for them next week. I sent them priority in a large envelope.

Thanks so much for the block exchange. I'm excited and I love all the blocks that have been posted this far.

Holly, I've tried to figure out how you pieced your blocks together. Is there a trick, or is it more simple than it looks? I tried to draw it--is this right?

post--13461902201314_thumb.jpg

But Holly, how do you piece it? Is one of the triangles a combination of a half square triangle and square? I guess I could go to quilter's cache and look for myself. Thanks for the link.

Denice, the "star" isn't mine---It's Holly W's block. I was just asking for info about it.

My blocks are the trees.

I've just finished my blocks! Now lets see if I can manage to post the picture :P

I will pop them in the mail but need to work out how much and the best way to pay for return postage? Terese do you do paypal? That would be the easiest me thinks. Any ideas?

I've sent you a U2U

thanks

img0848w.th.jpg[/url]

Archived