Next swap

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been at my mother's house for 2 weeks. (Lack of internet service). I am heading home Sunday and will check the post office Monday for packages. Thanks to all who have sent their blocks. I'm looking forward to seeing all of them. I have pieced 6 of mine while we have been here. I will post a picture when I get home.

In answer to the signing questions: Let's just do name, city, state (or country if outside U.S.) like we have in the past.

Girls I'm sorry, but with things happening here with Jess's death I can't finish by the August deadline. So with saddness I need to bow out. I just hope this doesn't cause a problem. I don't know what else to do at this time, but step out now while there is maybe time to get someone to replace me.

Bonnie,

I know I speak for everybody when I say we completely understand. Remember, we don't necessarily need somebody to take your place. However many people send in that's how many they will get back. So, if you can't send any it won't mess up anything else.

I'm thinking about you. If there is anything you need, please let me know. Make sure you have your cell phone with you for the long trip. Is Siana going with you?

Two packages in the mail so far: Shannon and Karen. Beautiful blocks. This is gonna be spectacular.

I'm still working on my blocks, but they are 3/4 finished. I'm doing an applique block. I'll post pics as soon as I finish them. Hopefully in the next day or two. Thanks Teresa for doing this. You are so giving with your time to keep us all busy!!! Can't wait to see what blocks are coming back to me. :);););)

PJ, I will be watching for them in the mail in the next week or two.

Hopefully a whole bunch will arrive in the month of July;)

So far they are gorgeous. I will post a picture of the 4 different ones that have been collected so far.

I know Bonnie has had to drop out of this due to Jess' death (so sad:() but I feel like she has been such a part of all of our other swaps that she deserves to have this quilt too. I am asking any of you who agree to send an extra block (making 13 you will send in). You will only get 12 back, but Bonnie will get her quilt top. We all love her too much to exclude her from this. I know she would do the same for each and every one of us.

Originally posted by chickenscratch

I know Bonnie has had to drop out of this due to Jess' death (so sad:() but I feel like she has been such a part of all of our other swaps that she deserves to have this quilt too. I am asking any of you who agree to send an extra block (making 13 you will send in). You will only get 12 back, but Bonnie will get her quilt top. We all love her too much to exclude her from this. I know she would do the same for each and every one of us.

What a sweet idea, Teresa!! :)

Archived