New to APQS

I've just put a deposit down on a new Lenni. I've never had a longarm machine before and am very excited. I am concerned about the frame. I have the opportunity to buy either the regular frame or the bliss frame. I'd like to know what you all think.

I chose between the gammill and the APQS Lenni. I liked that the Lenni is 20" and I could only afford the 18" Gammill. Also, the APQS dealer is closer to me.

I did read that customer service was really good. I am scared to death about this purchase... Help me feel better LOL....

I LOVE my Lenni. I got it in Aug. 2010. Bliss wasn't an option when I purchased my machine.

I oh so wish I had the Bliss table. Don't get me wrong, I've had no problems with the standard tabel and liked it more than any other brand I tried but the Lenni's that I've test drove with the bliss move just that much sweeter.

Congrads! Take a deep breath and enjoy it.:)

Welcome to the forum. Come back often, there are wonderful people here that are all very helpful with any questions you may have. And we all love to see the wonderful quilts that everyone creates.

Welcome to the forum! Get the bliss system. We're all wishing they had it when we bought our machines. The bliss moves so smoothly you'll never have aches and pains. The customer service is awesome! The best anywhere. APQS systems are also made in America. Most of the time you won't need customer service because the members on here are very knowledgable. Our Aussie, English, Scottish, German and French friends are online at night, so someone, somewhere will be able to help you with any problem. Once you get used to your machine, you'll be answering posts like this and making new members feel good about their purchase. Use the search engine and the topics and you'll find all kinds of information about thread, the machines, the brakes system, the bars, food, needles, etc.

whoever told you that apqs customer service was good was right. you won't be sorry.

if you can afford the bliss, get it. i say get the best you can afford, and bliss is the best.

good luck - and don't be worried. you're gonna love it!

Welcome! You made a wise choice that you will not regret! Lenni is a great machine! If you have the funds, I'd recommend getting the Bliss table, but Lenni is great with the regular table too. I had never used a longarm either when I started with Lenni a few years ago; and I upgraded to a Freedom SR with the Bliss table last spring. I really liked the 2 button controls on the Lenni, very easy to learn to operate! Get ready for great quilting with Lenni!! You have also heard correctly-APQS has great customer service!

Nana,

Welcome to the APQS family! We are happy to have you, and will support you every step of the way. You couldn't ask for a nicer bunch of people than you will meet here on the Forum or those who share your passion for quilting.

Any time you have the slightest inkling of a question, just ask! We are here to help, hold your hand, and help you sprout wings and fly with your new Lenni!

As for the Bliss table, I think it really is heaven on Earth, but I am prejudiced:)

Let me know how we can help!

Nana,

Congrats on your new machine! I have a Liberty which is much like the Lenni. I'm sure you will enjoy it. Since you are new to longarming check out Myrna Fickens videos. The beginning one is great. She goes over all the basics from loading a quilt to much more. I was so glad I bought mine. Have fun!

Carol

Nana, Welcome to the forum and the APQS family! I absolutely love my Lenni and wish that the Bliss table was available when I bought my machine. Go for the Bliss table! It will provide a smooth ride and you won't regret it! Have a blast getting to know your machine. Help is always available here or by calling APQS (the people that work there are amazing and helpful). I can feel your excitement!!! Enjoy!

Thanks everyone for the support. I'm still wondering what in the world I am doing, but am very excited too! I went ahead and ordered the Bliss! I am closing on my mother's house next friday and hope to pay cash for my purchase. I will be very dissapointed if it doesn't work out. I am going to paducah this year so i hope to learn a lot there! Any suggestions for a good class to take?

• 1 month later...

Archived