NQR - One more post on my Bill

What a beautiful tribute to Bill, Patty Jo. You certainly have a lot of good memories to share and you can see he loved life and everyone in his life. You can tell he certainly loved you by his big smile and his arm around you in most of the pictures or he was reaching for you or one of his grandchildren. It was a wonderful movie and the music was perfect for it.

Hope to meet you soon.

Renae Gamel

It was truly inspiring to be so privileged to partake in that service for Bill. It was awsome to feel the feeling when ever anyone spoke of Bill's goodness and accomplishments that the entire congregation of those who knew him expressed their full hearted agreement. It was an uplifting and inspiring experience.

Much thanks to Patty Jo for allowing us to be part of that.

Patty Jo,

That was really neat. I could tell that Bill was a man with a lot of love for everyone. What a beautiful family you have and precious, precious memories of your family growing up together. God bless you and help you to get some rest.

Take care,

Patty Jo, I'm thankful you shared this with me. You have a beautiful family. You have captured it so well in pictures.

The video has put the desire in me to walk closer with God, no matter what.

I heard a saying about an eagle dying, that they do so in honor and grace. You wittness an eagle!

Sunday morning we woke with 2 eagles in our trees in the front of our home, their beauty is hard to match.

You and Bill are eagles in our lives, being examples and blessing everyone around you.

you truely are a beautiful woman, godly example for all!

Thank you all for looking at Bill's tribute. Rick did a great job on it. He is the son (now not so little guy) who Bill was helping put a model together in the one picture. He was amazed that I mention it on this site and the # of hits on his YouTube went up so fast! I had a good night sleep and I'm going to try and get something accomplished today. Thanks for you comments, I've passed them on to Rick.

Sue - Thank you for the eagle comparison. That really touched my heart. I wish Bill were here for me to share that with him, but I think that he is aware of it now.

Patty Jo and Rick,

That is truly a beautiful tribute to an obviously wonderful husband and father. I loved the music too.

A friend took photos that we had of our son,Greg, growing up and put together a collage on a framed canvas 36 x 48". They put it in the room at the funeral home.It was a wonderful way for all to remember what a beautiful loving person he was during his 22 yrs. I later used many of the photos in slide form during presentations I've done on suicide prevention and awareness for groups in our community.

This tribute will be wonderful for your little grandkids too, to remember their grandpa.

You always cherish the gift of time and love that you were given. God bless you always.

It also took me several days to work up to viewing this wonderful tribute to dear Bill. Such a loving husband and father--it shows through in the photos.

I am so glad Rick included the photos of Bill all dressed up in his special clothes--love the eyelashes. What a hoot! Please share this story when you have time.

Love to you, Pat, and I will see you soon.

Archived