NQR - One more post on my Bill

I just wanted to give you a link to the tribute that was played at Bill's celebration of live service today. My son Rick put this together for us. There may even be a chuckle or 2 for you. Here it is -

And thank you Moxie's for you support. It was so good to get those hugs. Love you guys.

Hope to see you all again soon.

Patty Jo

This was a wonderfull tribute. Now the healing begins and we will be here if need to lean on. We are a great bundle of people with the same goal, to make people happy and to be there as a memory of our future and our past. Your future generation will remember the good times. It made me weep when I seen the Video, thank you.

Pat, this was the most beautiful thing and what a wonderful item for you to keep. Now, with just one video you can remember Bill at his happiest and finest. It didn't take me but just a moment to see he was just all about love. He loved his family and it showed. I must say it brought tears to my eyes. You were so blessed to have known and shared your life with him.

Patty Jo, Thank you for sharing that. I prayed for you all day yesterday, that God would flood you and your family with such sweet memories, conversations that you had forgotten about and most of all love that you had been so blessed with. Thank you Lord for giving Bill to this wonderful family. What a true blessing.

Patty Jo thank you so much for sharing that wonderful tribute to Bill. It shows so well what a wonderful, loving man he was and how blessed your life together was.

Sorry I couldn't be there to give you a hug with the rest of the Moxies, but my prayers were with you and will continue to be so during the days ahead.

May He continue to bless you with His presence.

Dear Pat,

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful tribute to Bill. I was struck by the fact that in nearly every photo he is touching the other people standing with him. He always seemed to have his arm around your shoulders, or was reaching out to the grandchildren, his children, everyone. I think it just shows what a caring and loving man he was.

You continue to be in my prayers.

Dear Pat,

Chris & I were very fortunate to know Bill, through you!

What wonderful years you all had with Bill, he will be missed by all that knew him. So many people at the service, says how many people cared for him!

Thank you for sharing this tribute, it is a reminder to all that life is short & to enjoy each & every day!

Bless you my dear sweet friend!:)

(looking forward to getting together soon!)

Love,

Linda

Archived