OUR VERY OWN TRACYE QUINLIN'S ARTICLE IN THE ON TRACK MAGAZINE!!!

Tracye, your arcticle on Hick Chick, Hell Bent For Leather, was absolutely fascinating to read. Then to turn around and thank all the gals here on the APQS Chat. Wow honey, you are just sooo dang sweet as well as talented!

Congratulations again honey!

P.S. Will you autograph my On Track? LOL! I'll bring it to MQS!

OMG I KNEW I should have checked the mail when I drove past the dark lonely country road a mile from home where my mailbox is tonight!

I'll have to check in the AM and see if I got mine.

I'm glad it was interesting, I don't remember what I said. I know I blabbed a lot though. LOL

I have to make a confession though, I'm not coming to MQS this year<waaaah> I guess that means you'll have to come out here and play with me, Barb, and Grammie! :P

I'm with Viki, I tried googling the magazine, but didn't find anthing for quilting; car racing, horse racing......Is there Quilt racing????? If you guys could point us in the right direction, sure would appreciate it.

MMMMMMMMMMM Quit racing.......could it be the next BIG THING????

Tracey you're a sweetheart to say such nice things about this forum. I owe a lot to those of you who have been encouraging to me too.

Tracey - your Hell bent For Leather and Hick Chick were innovative. Never seen anything like it before! Congratulations on your accomplishments! What next? Can't wait to see.

Tracey a wonderful article about a super duper quilter. You make us all proud. I keep looking at the quilt and I just am amazed all over again. Now you have a new career along with your quilting cause your a natural with your writing too. Not that that is much of a surprise. Congratulations.

Archived