Marion storms

:(As i am frantically trying to get my sewing room completed for millie, storms did this to my son-in laws home. He just finished his addition, and my grandaughters moved home after three years with me.( mixed blessings) Thank God no one was home!

If he had been sleeping it would have squished him. Our office lost it's big trees but very minor damage.

I have decided i am definitley too old to run a chainsaw all day....;) I don't think i will have any problem with the Millie though!!

post--13461901799592_thumb.jpg

Thank you God for protecting all that reside in this home.

Seeing this photo reminds me of Hurricane Hugo that I went through. Never underestimate the power of mother nature.

Yes I know that Millie is easier to run than a chainsaw.

wow, Glad no one was hurt.

Denice

You went through Hurricane Hugo?

I moved to Charleston right after the hurricane and got one of the few houses still on the market that wasn't damaged badly, just a new roof! I was surely glad we came in January of the following year, but it was all surely still a mess.

Wow, glad everyone is safe! What a mess. I've done my share of cleaning up after storms. Galveston is still a mess after Ike last Septmber. Between that and the economy we still are not back to full time at work. Our niche of the constrution industry is just not related much to restoration and remodeling, and new construction is way down. I hope his repairs go quickly!

Archived