This one is kinda different!!!

I can see why you said thank goodness she wanted stipple/meander. It could be a challenge not stitching into the three dimensional flying geese pieces! Your quilting is perfect! I also like the variegated thread you used. The piping really looks nice too! ;)

Originally posted by Bekah

Shana, you do such a nice even job of stippling. that must have taken such concentration.

LOL! :P I was mostly concentrating on not running over those darned 3-d geese! I actually did hit a couple of those geese and had to rip out a little and start again....whoopsie!

• 4 weeks later...

Shana - I didn't see this when you first posted it. Great job on the 3 d blocks. I have one very simular on my bed that is all 3-d blocks. I took it to a LA'r here in town before I got my own. Glad that I didn't have to quilt it !!! Yowzers. You did it up GOOD :D :D :D

I love the effect of those 3-D geese. It looks like they are flying off the quilt. My DDs are doing pinwheels in the same manner. Guess who gets to quilt them? Duh! And they don't want them stitched down. Glad you posted these pictures.

Archived