First quilt done

My first quilt is done and I like it. When I was working on it I thought it was bad but now I look at it and think its actually pretty.

I tried to post the pic but just don't know how. I also can't figure out how to post a profile pic. I'm really not very computer literate.

Jessica

Jessica

Do you have webshots where you can post the pictures? you can add the link and we could go there to see it until you figure out the posting picture thing.

i am so glad that you finished and are doing the happy dance over your first quilt. Congratultions I dont know how you could have gone wrong with all the encouragement anyway:);):cool:

Jessica,

Wow, for a first quilt, you did awesome! What a brave woman - feathers in the border!!! I did not get to feathers until my second year of quilting!!!! And then they looked more like bananas or hotdogs!!! Your feathers are sweet!

Congratulations - can't wait to see your next projects!

Originally posted by Butterfly

Yep, thats me.

How'd you do that?

Jessica

I just copied and pasted the webshots link that Kath (in England) had and typed butterflyquilts at the end of the link.

I think you had the www. in the address and it was causing the error

By the way, it's really pretty! You should be so proud! :)

Jessica

I would say that you should be happy with this first quilt. It is wonderfu. You have done feathers beautifully, circles, your spiky type bamboo shoots outer border is really cool and you even did some little flowers. that is a great job and if you did that well your first quilt I wouldn't worry too much about catching on quickly, you are there;)

I am always harder on myself as I quilt than my quilting warrants. I guess that is what we all do though. I was really hard on myself about the Winter Wonderland quilt but after it is off the frame and you don't have your nose right up next to it it is amazing how good it looks!

You did a great job on your first quilt-there will be no stopping you now!

Archived