okay' i'm a addict!

so will anyone else be joining me for

PROJECT RUNWAY ON LIFETIME TONIGHT???!!!!

WHOOO-HHOOOO!!!

and we get THREE hours....2 hours of the viewers favorite challenge, then the one hour premiere!!!

is it 8:00EST yet!!!!

i'm getting bouncy.....competitive creativity....I LOVE IT!

I am an addit too!!!

I'll be there with you guys. I've told my hubby all week Thursday is Project Runway and he just rolls his eyes. I've watched the past seasons a dozen times. Can't wait to see who all the designers. They come up with some creative stuff. Shannon you should be on it you could make quilted clothes.

Originally posted by hmerrill

I've never watched that show and it doesn't sound like something hubby would want to watch so I don't think it will get on my addiction list! Enjoy.

Neither hubby or I thought we like it either but he likes it as much as I do. I can't really tell you what it is about the show that appeals to either of us. It's just fun without thinking I guess.

i'm there tonight... and a bonus of the PR challenge to boot (not sure what that is)... i was also excited about my other favorite show... flipping out... i watched the first episode today (taped it)... i missed jeff and all his quirkiness... he's too funny and to actually have found a mini-him in his young assistant... luckily i have TWO tvs with the dvr recording capabilities because i have both both of them loaded up with all my favorite shows!!

I watched every minute of the special and the new season. Ok, I may have fallen asleep for a little bit. I love the finalists in the "all star" segment, they were the underdogs. I liked both finalists lines but Daniel was cute and a nice guy so I'm glad he won, not to mention all the remarks the sore looser said. I haven't picked a favorite for the new group but totally agreed with this weeks elimination. Now back to "Top Chef", LOL:cool:

Archived