I just finished this

Hi everyone. I've been in the background reading and looking at all the beautiful work everyone is doing.

I've had my Millie a year now and took classes with Myrna last March.

My sister in law is a nurse and I gave her the nurse panel and she made the top. I quilted this week.

post--13461902458903_thumb.jpg

those are such cute panels, we had a nurse make a quilt out of them from our guild and they are adorable. Looks like you got some crosshatching on the center background. It is a hard fabric for the quilting to show but it looks like you did a wonderful job. Congratulations and welcome, nice to see you on the forum.

Very cute Dell - and welcome to the forum!!! My Hairdresser lady has the one with the hairdressers hanging in her studio. So fun and cute!! Thanks for posting and sharing with us - keep up the good work and keep the photos coming!! We love to look at them......

And lucky you to have a class with Myrna - I would love to meet her in person some day! :cool:

Thank you!

One of my best friends gave it to me a few years ago. I'm not a nurse so I gave it to my sister-in-law and she cut the panel apart and wow! Sorry I can't hep you. I don't think Debbie has the selvage to get the manufacturer.

Bobbi - I think these are done by Lorlie Designs. Not sure on the spelling.... they also have the silly fat cats, doggies too, nurses, hairdressers, pink / black and white cancer ladies and the bright colors of the sewing ladies - I have some of those - too funny! Wearing big pincushion hats or dresses and stuff - just silly!!

Archived