(P)fun(P)feiling(P)feather DVD is ready.....

........and waiting to be shipped!;)

I will contact all of you who has sent me a private e-mail later today!

All of you who informed me on this forum that they would be interested - I would need your shipping adress!

>>>>>>> post@quilt-und-co.de

You can pay by paypal or credit card !

The DVD ( 106 minutes) - including the gift of a drawn handout with all the (P)feathers!:D costs 39 USD + 6 USD shipping!

The DVD is PAL system, so it can be watched in the USA on computer and with a multi-formmat DVD player !

Europe and Australia have the PAL system!

Now I can´t wait to get the first reactions after seeing it;):D:cool:

Have a great day.....

Claudia

the PAL system....it will run on every computer!

We ( my camera man is an expert!) checked before taping!;)

The only thing could be that the american television might have an issue, but if you have a multi-formal DVD player it will run and show up perfectly:D

Europe and Australia do have the PAL system!

I´m sending out the very first DVD´s tomorrow:D

Claudia

Anne, I'm glad Susanne helped you. Claudia told me how to do it. I had never done it that way before either. Everything came up perfectly and within seconds the transaction was complete. Claudia was so personal with the emails too. I appreciate her taking the time for us. I'm sure she gets orders from all over the world, and yet she has time to take care of business. I'm excited.

today......:D

The guy in the post office has had an opened mouth when I carried all the envelopes into his office!:cool:

And more astonishments in his face as he saw where those envelopes were going to!*lol*

I hope ALL the envelopes will find their way to their new homes......

And I´m waiting anxiously for your comments!

Please .....I´m gone next tuesday for one week.....to the huge Quiltshow in France......don´t worry if I don´t answer next week.I have no clue wether I will have internet access!

All orders coming in this weekend will be shipped on monday!The other have to be patient until I´m back from France;)

Have (P)fun.......

Claudia

Archived