I'm Riding HIGH

talk about excitement to this old duck, shakes, poor vision, and big druthers for our own choices and opinions...

The quilt, I hope pictured here, was donated to DBR Lighthouse Ministries, to be raffled off.

Managed to talk a few min with the wife of the guy who founded DBR, and while couldn't remember too well, she's not in on the business and financial end, she did remember that the quilt at one time took in over $2,500.00, and later they were almost at $3.000.00.

Wish I could sell a few at that price, or even half would be quite nice.

Rita & himself

post--13461902667112_thumb.jpg

Yowsa! Congratulations on your wonderful fund-raiser. If you can find out the actual amount, keep a photo of the quilt titled with the organization and amount of money raised to show your customers!! I hope you both are proud proud proud!

(And I am sure you know to use the value of all donated materials--thread, fabric, batting--as a write off on your taxes.;))

Oh, thanks everyone, come dance and leap around with me.. this is so exciting, I have to aim for bed, before I reach the top of the high.. will be up all night if I don't get it under Control. LOL I struggle to try and sell one out of hand, for $200.00, and somehow I just keep carrying it.

I really need someone in a small store or shop to sell them for a comission.

Storm clouds coming in, and *I HAVE to get a shower.. Thanks again for all the positive.

Rita & Himself

Archived