My Quilt is Here!!!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So what you're saying is that somewhere near Ely, Nevada,Kristina's guild held the raffle. Kristina quilted the quilt which was made by ______?________. Dory, who lives in California bought a ticket for this raffle quilt and WON it. When she received the quilt, there was no label on it telling who made or and who quilted it.

I think I've got it. Thanks.

And the mystery "s"SWEET word is solved.

Tap Tap Tapping foot---Now all we need is a picture!!!!

Thank you so much Boni for clarifying too. I was following the discussion and somewhere along the line I made a wrong turn and got a bit side-tracked. You got me back on track though. I would LOVE to see a picture of THIS WINNING quilt:D:D I wanted to go to bed before the 28th, but if the picture might still be coming, maybe I'll wait up a while. The mystery would keep me await anyway.:P

Originally posted by quiltmonkey

Originally posted by DoryJM

..... I'm not very photogenic--not that I am anyway....

Yeah, right..... :cool: Dory, I have seen photos of you on your Facebook and you are hottie hoochie cutie mamacita!

And your eyes were last check when?????:P:D

Got home late tonight and my wonderful husband is snoozing on the couch. I tried to get him to take the picture, he said, "okay," then fell back asleep:D

So...how's this? I'll have him take the photo on Friday IN THE YURT!! Will that work?? Will you all forgive the wait???

Boni...the Sagebrush Quilt Guild of Ely Nevada made the quilt. I was a member of the guild at the time. I pieced the backing and then quilted the quilt. I have shown pictures of it here before. It is a red/white/black sampler.

I have left the guild since quilting this. This was sort of the last straw for me that upset me so badly that I left. I sold the winning raffle ticket to Dory...and how good that felt to know that even thought the guild thought I didn't do my part...my ticket won. SATISFACTION I say, satisfaction.

Archived