HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!!

Happy Halloween:)

We have snow and it is -6'C ( i think that is about 26'F for my america friends). It's my hubby's turn to take the kids trick or treating tonight, i get to hand out the candy this year ( we only get 8 kids so it's not a big job!). I prefer snow to rain anyday.

Thanks Bonnie,

Happy Halloween to you too. Are you expecting very many trick or treaters at your home? We don't get any where I live now. All the kids have grown up and the houses are too far apart. I think they like to go into the housing developments where there is more candy for the amount of walking.

Don't forget the change you clocks tonight. An extra hour to quilt or sleep or eat candy!!!!

Charlotte

Happy Halloween!

Only 2 of my kids still go trick or treating (the rest of us just devour what they bring home, LOL :P ) My DH takes the kids around while I hand out the candy then we head over to the neighbors house for a halloween block party. Ususally the kids just wear their costumes but this year since it has been pretty cold this week in AZ looks like they will have to wear coats for the first time since we moved here 13 years ago.

No kiddies at my house to far off the road, but I am in Red Hook now as Siana and her friend hit all the houses. She normally has enough candy to last till almost Easter. However, there a lot more dark houses than last year so things must be getting tighter or their own kids are to old so they are hitting the adult parties.

I hope everyone had a great halloween across the Sea!!!

We don't celebrate over here, so no kiddos stalking the streets, no decorations, no costumes and no Candy. We used to have a ball when we were in the States and the children loved this time of year. Took them until Christmas to get off their sugar highs!!;):D

Loved the card Bonnie!!

Regards,

Dear ALL: Happy Halloween, even though I don't celebrate it hardly at all.... I do really enjoy two movies at this time of year, "Death Becomes Her" and " Hocus Pocus", classics both with great themes, a little off the standard fare but thought provoking....Hope all can be safe tonight.....Donate the candy...I'll keep quilting tonight on a chore of a quilt... Pat

Archived