Pink Glove movie!

In case I haven't sent this to everyone, here it is and it's delightful! Just by looking at the movie, you will help save lives...

Here's the back story:

A little background.

Our daughter-in-law, Emily (MacInnes) Somers, created, directed and choreographed this in Portland , Oregon last week for her Medline glove division as a fundraiser for breast cancer awareness. This was all her idea to help promote their new pink gloves. I don't know how she got so many employees, doctors and patients to participate, but it started to really catch on and they all had a lot of fun doing it.

When the video gets 1 million hits, Medline will be making a huge contribution to the hospital, as well as offering free mammograms for the community. Please check it out. It's an easy and great way to donate to a wonderful cause, and who hasn't been touched by breast cancer?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEdVfyt-mLw

Bobbi - great and very fun video - hope you don't mind but I have also listed it along with your note on another forum - this truly needs to be shared. My daughter spent time at both St Vincent hospital and Emanuel while we lived in Portland - both great hospitals. I am sure the video will get all the hits if we all share.

Thank you and thank your DIL

Thanks Bobbi,

I saw it yesterday. Someone sent it to me. I am a survivor and it means so much to see it and to know that it is moving around the world. It is a great movie. You should be proud of your daughter in law. They look like they are having a great time. Way to go!!!!

Charlotte

Bobbi,

It looks like everyone had a blast making that video, what a hoot! I love to quilt, but one of my other passions is scooters. I'm on two scooter lists, Scooter Diva and VinoGirls and I posted the video on both lists. They need less than 200,000 hits to meet their goal, that shouldn't take long.:cool:

Renee'

Bobbette, PLEASE tell your daughter-in-law that I wept in laughter earlier this week when I saw this video - I think it was on AOL main page!! Being a 1 year breast cancer survivor, it means so much to me and others when people do things to bring breast cancer out and in the news. Please tell her I said thank you. It made my day. I did pass the url along to many others to view.

XOXOX

OH Gosh, I am really sorry.... I thought when I copied and posted this that all the information was there... I didn't notice that it wasn't! It's NOT my DIL...

This was a lady named Ann Sommers Daughter in law who did this... I don't know her, but this was sent to me thru the email by my sister in law who received it from someone else...

I am so happy it's given such pleasure to so many, and that we'll surely hit the million times watched a couple times over... I'm happy everyone is participating... I just felt I needed to set things straight...

Thanks again for enjoying and watching! AND congrats to all our survivors! My own Mom is a 45 year survivor of uterine cancer and my sister is a 20 year survivor of thyroid cancer...

Bobbi,

I'm glad that you cleared that up. I thought I was confused. It was done here in Portland by the daughter-in-law of a gal I used to work with in the school district. St Vincent's is a great hospital, if you have to have one! Four of my seven children were born there and many years ago my husband took his respiratory therepy training there. They really are a great fun loving bunch.

Archived