Really a Long Arm-er, finally

PATST

1/3/2010

Well, after much consideration and prayer, I actually retired as to 12/31 - one of life's big steps, I imagine. And it feels so good and so right!

I've had my Millie two years, have mostly quilted my own and loved it but never had the time to ppp - to really learn how to use the machine. Took a Myrna Ficken class in Sept - just wanted to be around other quilters to decide if I really wanted to do this -- and decided I did.

So now I should have time to learn (ppp) and sew and do MY thing. Have lurked on this site and even added abit every now and then and have learned so much from all of you. Thank you -- and please, say a little prayer for me in my new status as a 'retiree'.

Patsy in NE

Patsy, I retired in '03 at the age of 50 after having taught high school for 30 years. It has been a god-send to me and mine. I love. love it. sometimes I sleep until 7 and othertimes 8. I quilt for awhile and keep house for awhile and meet my friends for lunch. The only problem I have had and still have is that I dream every night about teaching school! Good luck to you.

Archived