Batik Panel using Circle Lord

This is a Timeless Treasures hand dyed panel that I purchased to quilt with the Circle Lord. The panels are dyed in a way that creates areas within them, perfect for different quilted elements. I have to put the binding on, and after looking at the pictures I see that I missed the extra quilting on one of the diamonds. :o I used various CL templates, including the curved crosshatch template, all with the up front system. It was wonderful being right in front of the needle and able to see where all of the stitching should start and stop for the crosshatching. I wanted to show the picture now because I think it looks interesting and because I'll be gone for a few days and the binding will have to wait. California, here I come....!!!! :P I'll post in on the challenge once completed. Thanks for looking!

post--13461903149496_thumb.jpg

Kath, sorry for the delay in answering your question. I purchased the panels locally, however I have found a web site where you might get them. They are from Timeless Treasures, Solo, Lunn Studios. If you can't get them, next time I go to town (which won't be until January 28) I could check to see if there are any remaining at the shop since the supply was getting low. Then I could ship to you if you wish.

http://www.craftconn.com/Main.asp?Task=Custom&Step=Fabric+Details&productID=17992

Archived