Not Quilting, just for my DGD

I haven't done much quilting this weekend. Working on embroidery for my Grandaughters dance team. They are in Texas and send the jackets up to Kansas for me to embroider the names and logos on.

I just can't say no when she and her Mom want me to help out. They pay for the materials so it's just my time. I like being a small part of something my GD (my Grandsons dance too) likes so much. She is a national champion in her age group. She has a room full of trophies bigger than she is!

What is your favorite thing (besides quilting)?:)

No, I don't get to see them often. My husbands work has kept us out of Texas for a long time now (10 yrs). He is looking for a new job now (he got laid off 5 months ago) but we have no idea where we will land. If God is willing, maybe closer to the kids. My Son and Daughter are in the East Texas area, near Tyler.

I know a lot of folks are struggling right now, but please pray we find employment soon. My Son has MS, we found out last April. And my Daughter has epilepsey. I need to be closer, please God. My heart is heavy and sad today with that need.

Archived