QZ ordered

Originally posted by KathG

Yahoo!!!!!!! Congratulations Tracy. You will love your Quiltazoid. I have been QZ playing this afternoon, and it was fun.

Will have to wait until after MQX as won't be picking it up 'till then.

Gives me more time to get some quilts made to practice on.:D

Yay !! you will have so much fun for sure !! I have the circle lord and just loving it.

I bet you are looking forward to your trip with Linzi soon !!! not long to wait now.

Have fun with your QZ, and post some piccies when you can.

:)

Tracy--good for you!!What templates did you decide to go with?!? Start piecing quilts to showcase spiro designs!!

Don't hesitate to ask any questions that you might have--no question is too small!!!

And above all--don't let it intimidate you!!

Terr

Hi Tracy -

Congratulations! I got a QZ a while back after giving Heidi's a whirl. You won't believe how accurate it is.

I just ordered 5 of the tracing templates. Which ones did you get?

I decided on Feathers and Such, Little Bit of Everything, Spirals, 1/4' Cross Hatch and Curved Cross Hatch.

I hope I didnt make a mistake.

I was torn between the cross hatch and the stars - but since there was a star on the Everything one, and so many of the Zoid-girls (love this, btw) just rave about the time it saves, I went with Cross Hatch.

I havent heard from Linda when mine will be shipped out yet, so I impatiently waiting!!!

Let me know which ones you got....

Meg

Tracy--great choices--I have used all of them except the spiral--and I am just itching to put that on a quilt!!! I have used #16--and wow was it accurate and easy!!--we should come up with a name for this besides #16--what do you think:D:D:D

And Little bit of everything will give you great choices to frame spiros, and applique or embroidery blocks!! Plus make great spaces to fill with freehand designs!! Have fun with your new gadget!!

Lucky you--going to MQX--I so wanted to go the MQS this year--but DD is graduating from college that weekend--so hopefully next year!!

Terri

Hi fellow Zoids!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't have gold shiny boots but I have some knee length black shiny ones, will they do?

I am so looking forward to getting my QZ and templates. I had a play when I was at Linzi's with her QZ and was hooked. What a fab bit of kit it is.

I don't have gold boots either...but couldn't resist the comment on Linzi's behalf!

Maybe we shouldn't call ourselves the zoid girls though...what if Matt or another guy decides to join in with us and get the QZ?!?! After all, Adam not only designed the QZ...but he uses it too. :)

We could just be the 'zoids' then I guess. :D

Congratulations, Tracy G! You won't regret your Quiltazoid purchase. I just took advantage of the buy 4 get 5th free of the templates last week, too! Can't wait for them to get here. It was Terri's post of what she did with #16 that convinced me to expand my Quiltazoid collection.

I just don't know that I want to be referred to as a "zoid" though. Surely there's a better acronym for us QZ's.

Linzi, just do it already! :)

Archived