Econozoid Change

LindaJ

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that we've decided to make a change to the Econozoid.

The present design of the Econozoid does not permit the addition of the Spiro Attachment for those who wish to upgrade in the future. This is because we've used a less expensive baseplate on the Econozoid, trying to keep the cost as low as possible. We've always offered a 70% trade-in value for those who do decide to upgrade to the Quiltazoid.

After much thought, we've decided to make the Econozoid base exactly the same as the Quiltazoid base, so that if a person choses to upgrade in the future, they simply need to purchase the Spiro Attachment. This way, you can upgrade to the full Quiltazoid without suffering the 30% penalty for the trade-in.

The new price of the Econozoid is $350, and the price of the Spiro Attachment is also $350. Hopefully this change will make the decision easier for those who are considering the Econozoid. To be fair, anyone who has purchased a non-upgradable Econozoid in the past will be given a 100% trade-in value if they wish to go to the full Quiltazoid at some time down the road.

We hope that this change will make it easier for people to decide between the two products. We welcome everyone's input.

Thanks,

Linda and Adam

That's terrific.............I am leaning very hard toward the Econozoid and you have probably helped make my decision by upgrading the base. Even if I never buy the spiro attachment, it will be nice to have a sturdier base for the other templates.

When will all this take place? I am probably going to wait until Fall to get one anyway. Too much going on this summer to play much.

I'm glad to see the changes.. I doubt I'd have been happy with the Econo, so made the complete selection, just need to add pattern boards as I can.

It is wonderful to see manufacturers take the clients into consideration to the clients benefit.. your deal is wonderfull.. and so thoughtful.

RitaR

The econozoid is just the basic unit that would allow you do do concentric and eccentric circles. You would also be able to do clam shells and baptistfan designs, basically anything with circles. You would have to purchase tracing templates to add to its abilities. I use my crosshating template all the time!

Archived