MQX and CL booth

Mary Beth

Oh, goodness...I was there for sure!

Had to get my Kay hugs, Michael smiles, and my new templates. I did some good damage for sure. But, the first quilt through the door on Monday was calling out for Clamshells and I was able to confidently offer them because I got the FanClam boards! Last time I did them was on a antique top and I had to use a hand held acrylic template. It was a queen size quilt, and my wrist was so sore for days. I know the CL Clamshells will be easy as pie and just perfect! No sore wrists, either.

So, no I'm not the big name quilter you are hinting about, but I was there two or three days!

Lisa

APQS Liberty

Circle Lord

NJ

Thanks Bonnie! I just went through the member list, all 109 pages. I know, I have no life. (actually waiting on DH to get home) And I narrowed it down to you or Heidi, knowing Heidi has the QZ, it had to be you. There's a song like that. "Wondered around and finally found.........you!"

Congrats!!:P You'll love it and have soo much fun!

Gene doesn't read the Forum, does he??:P:P:P:P:P:D:D:P

Congrats Bonnie!!

I know you will love it and can't wait to see some of those fabulous quilts of yours that you do with your new toy. I will certainly be glad to get my machine back in service maybe even this weekend. She actually got her new castor wheels last night and was rolled into her new home. She is still covered with a sheet as all the flooring isn't finished so more dust today. I have not even unboxed the upfront set up for her yet. Hopefully pictures coming by the end of the weekend of my new studio!! Will be a fun and tiring weekend for sure!! I should post pictures of before and after the cleanup!!

Hi Bonnie.

Personally, I think you made a great choice. The CL has such versatility...so many sizes, so many designs, so many things you can do with it. Hey, if I can do **86** PERFECT feather wreaths with it on the VERY FIRST day I ever put it on my machine, anyone can!

It is an awesome tool. It is so EASY!

Plus, he never stops making new designs for us. Wonder what he is up to these days???

Congrats!

Lisa

APQS Liberty

Circle Lord

NJ

Archived