ideas or opinions?? please?? finished pictures

I agree. What you have so far is BEAUTIFUL!

Originally posted by Melanie Rouse

My opinion, for what it's worth, is to either ditch, CC, or do a Terry Twist in the colored blocks. I think what you have done is awesome, but too much would take away from it.

JMHO.

In the center striped sections I would SID, then using 3 more different sizes of circle templates I would randomly plop and stitch around them they could overlap in places, In the narrow border striped area I would SID and then do a double wavy line threw the center.

Terry

I would do straight or squiggly Xs, with the same thread, all the way up and in the colored blocks in the border. Count up maybe 4-5 stripes, whichever would make it more squarish looking. I've done that before with this design and it looked great!

My thought was like you Tracey. Use black thread and go the other way. But that may be too much. I like the SDI idea using the mono thread. I use a clear plasticc sheet and use a dry erase pen to audition designs. It really helps me. I love what you have done so far! Can't wait to see what you do.

Thanks everyone. I am sid in all the coloured pieces. I too think it needs a resting place. Thank you all for jumping in so quick. I should be able to finish it in the morning..then I will post pictures.

Thanks again!!

Tracey

Archived