OOoooo baby! Got my edgeriders on!

Guest Linda S

Guest Linda S

I've only had these new wheels for about two months, but just haven't had the time to put them on. So, after I took yesterday's quilt off, I decided that this was the time. I was really scared that it would screw the stitch regulator up (and I was RIGHT!) :P , but after a few adjustments this morning, all is right with the world again. Wooooo hoooo! Can you ever fly with these puppies. I got my Liberty when we still had the stiff old orange/brown wheels, so I thought the new black wheels were smokin'. Funny, I know I put those on, but don't remember any hassles -- how quickly we forget! ;) I just made up my mind that I wasn't going to get upset with it, and I did a great job!

Off to quilt!

Linda

Yea for you Linda. :D

I also have to be in the place where I've made up my mind to not get upset, not to slap the machine or to throw anything before I can do this machine stuff.:mad:

I'm glad that you were able to get them on. Do you like them? I'm contemplating the Bliss wheels.

Guest Linda S

LOL - some of my friends actually do call me Linda-the-tool-woman Steller. Part of it is, I'm single and I own a house. That means, if something needs fixing, I'm the only one here to do it! I own a circular saw, drill, dremel tool, a big case of crescent tools (sockets, drivers, allen wrenches, screw bits, etc.). I've installed light fixtures, ceiling fans, my dishwasher, changed out the bathroom sink, re-roofed my back deck, and I even tore out the walls and re-insulated the attic (which my brother helped me drywall) for my studio. Ya gotta want it!! :D

Pat - I love the wheels, but I'll bet that Bliss drive is really something special. It looks as though the way it rides on the table is totally different from what we have now.

I'm a longarm quilter, hear me ROAR!

Linda

I am in awe of you, Linda S! :cool:

I do most of the mechanical stuff around here, too. My hubby means well, but he is just not mechanically inclined. For example, our french doors to the deck blew open with one of those wind storms we had a couple of months ago. the wind knocked them open hard enough to tweak the top hinge so the door would not latch properly. Today we finally tackled fixing the door. Well, he stood there scratching his head when the deadbolt still wouldn't line up. took me about 30 seconds to figure out we could take the trim off and adjust the hole the deadbolt goes into. But of course, he was the hero for fixing the door!

You keep on roaring! I love it!

OK, now I get it -- the M&M wheels are the new APQS wheels. A few weeks ago I drove up to Carroll to pick up my hydraulics, and I got the impression from Misty that all the new machines would now have these new wheels. Have no idea if they are better or equal to the edgeriders. Guess we'll have to wait until some of us who have edgeriders get the chance to drive a machine with the M&M's WITHOUT the Bliss system.

I have the new M & M wheels on my 2008 Milli and they are wonderful !! Having played on machines with edge riders in my opinion they are even better. You do not need to have the Bliss system to have these wheels although they are the same wheels used on the Bliss system.

Raquel

Archived