I started with a Lenni and ended with a Millie

Thanks for all of positive comments from everyone.

Hardly slept last night...ooh those nerves...I'm not normally like that but I sure am this time. LOL. Usually calm, cool and collected and roll with the puches, easy does it kind of gal. DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED? None of the above now!

No goodies yet, got enough with the system. Thought I would get to know Millie first. Perhaps she will tell me what she wants..:D;). Don't know if I will call her Millie or not but that's her name for now.

By the way, I love my new familly. All of you rock, so informative, creative and last but not least...f u n n y... Thanks for adopting me....;););););)

Marlene

Hi Marlene!!!

I am SOOOOO excited for you! Thank-you for allowing me to help you with your purchase!!! I know you will have a grand time with your machine and in no time you'll be posting awesome pictures of what you are quilting!! Congratulations (again) and a big, huge WELCOME (again) to the APQS family!!

Cheers, Nadia

Nadia,

Thanks for the Welcome to the APQS FAMILY...This part sure feels great!.

I'm still shaking in my boots about the rest. I see lots of beautiful quilts on this forum and think "how in the heck am I going to learn all that needs to be learned in this lifetime" You better be right that I have another 30 years to go Nadia...I'll come after you if you are wrong . I'll get on my mountain bike and ride down there...ya right!

Well, I will patiently wait and doodle in the meantime and check this forum for very informative information and laugh at some of the comments. I truly love this forum...great site.

Thanks again Nadia and someday we will meet...oh boy...that could be dangerous don't you think?;)

Marlene

Starry Night Quilter

Congrats Marlene!!! You'll have no regrets! APQS makes some of the best longarms on the market (personally I feel the best). Their customer service is excellent, even for someone like me with an older discontinued model.

Welcome to the APQS family and forum, the people here are very kind, caring, supportive and extremely helpful. Again Congrats on your purchase!

Sylvia,

Yes I did get the bliss:D, yes I did get the glide:P and yes I did get the fabric advance.;). Figured what the heck,seeing as I am spending, might as well go almost all out. Did not get the lift:( Can't afford it right now but I am sure sometime in the future,like maybe 10 years, I will be able to get it...LOL.

Actually, it was your recent post on the Lennie that changed my decision. With it not being upgradable,...that sucks! .

sooooo, I almost got it all don`t you think...lol . Perhaps you would like to come up and visit me...We could play and have fun,,,you could teach me a thing of two or three or...:D:P

P.S. I could call her Sylvia, or bliss,,,what do you think

Marlene

Starry Night Quilter

Hi & welcome to the family, Marlene. You will LOVE the Milllie. I recently purchased the lifts, they are an easy add-on when you are ready. You may find that you do not even want them, but for me it eases strain on the back to be able to change positions with ease. There are other ways of doing that, like different shoes, etc. You will be very glad you did this.

Archived