winter wonderland board

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. This is Kristina's mystery quilt. It still needs the binding doing.

The thread I used was FilTec's Glide in white, it is a lovely thread to use, and has a lovely sheen to it, and this time my tension was correct from the start.

Gail it is not to heavy quilting and quite well balanced design. As Linda said it can be bought from R & S Designs or Urban Elementz, and it a Patricia Ritter Design.

www.rns-design.com

Ron makes the boards for Patricia Ritter so ordering from him is a bit quicker. They should be back from Houston by now.

Thanks for posting the photos of the stitching--it is wonderful and on a pretty quilt too!

That design is not so Season-specific that you couldn't use it as a flowery design on a sampler as well. I need to think about that one!

Please...... would like to know more about these boards ...are they used with a stylus ? I went to the web page and found the boards , but did not see what or how it is used ... thanks for any info on this , as am always wanting to learn about something different to use :P....Pat

Originally posted by p akers

Please...... would like to know more about these boards ...are they used with a stylus ? I went to the web page and found the boards , but did not see what or how it is used ... thanks for any info on this , as am always wanting to learn about something different to use :P....Pat

Right at the top of the page next to "Pattern Boards" is a heading "Stylus, Video, .......". Click on that and it will show the stylus that are available for different machines.

I have the Quiltazoid and it's stylus works great with these boards as well as the QZ boards. Hope this helped.

Hi Kath,

Your pictures look fabulous, make sure to post the full pictures when it is bound so we can see your mystery quilt. Wish I had also had time to do Kristinas mystery !!!

Just out of interest, which wadding did you use for your quilt? It looks really nice puffiness.

I also love those Glide threads, I have myself a whole collection now! I havent quilted anything with the white yet, but it is there ready and waiting for the ideal quilt.

Take care,

Archived