Something to brighten your day!

Beautiful!!!! LOVE the colors and your quilting is just AWESOME!!

Thanks for sharing with us. It is cold here too, not as cold as you though we are around 0 degrees F

Did have about a foot of snow 2 days ago and just a dusting again today - love the white stuff! If is going to be cold - we might as well have snow! :cool:

Thanks for all the compliments, it spurs us all on doesn't it?

Janice said....I've been trying to follow your quilting path. Did you have a lot of stops and starts, or were you able to do pretty much continuous?

Well, what can I say,

I am a fairly new quilter...just learning the ropes...by the end of this quilt I had foung my design path and realised with a little backtracking every now and then that I could do a row of blocks including the yellow straight line spirals in one go and then work back along from right to left....so could have done it with out stops and starts really...with every quilt you learn something.....just busy quilting my next quilt...I'm into double figures now....this next one is number 10!

Susan...it would be great to meet up sometime maybe...but at the moment we are more or less snowbound.....but I am waving.....

Best wishes

Kay in Scotland

Archived